Friday, December 11, 2009

How can I remove lipstick or lip gloss quickly?

While my girlfriend is at work I often dress up like a girl. Sometimes I am having so much fun that I forget what time it is. Before I know it, it is almost time for her to come home. How can I remove my lipstick easily and fast so she does not catch me crossdressing?How can I remove lipstick or lip gloss quickly?
Carry baby wipes!! they remove almost anything, even eye make-up. There are even purse (wallet) size packages of them avalible so your girl does not wonder who had a baby!! They even remove most lipstick stains on fabric!How can I remove lipstick or lip gloss quickly?
Your welcome, i am happy that you were pleased! Report Abuse

Get those Tide pens or Shout wipes.





OKay, I need to read more thoroughly - that's for in case it gets on your clothing. From your lips, try premoistened makeup removing cloths.
That's funny, but a wet rag works!
Interesting....
.... okay. You can use baby oil. It removes even those ';colorstay'; lipsticks and moisturizes your lips at the same time. Less goop than vaseline.
Vaseline my friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers