Friday, December 4, 2009

What is a great lipstick or gloss I can buy at a WalMart or a Target?

I have light brown hair , fair skin and green eyes. For years I have been searching for the perfect lip color. Everytime I buy a lipstick or gloss it winds up being ';blah';. I hate wasting $ on stuff I wont use, so I would love to here of some great lipsticks with out the big price tag :)What is a great lipstick or gloss I can buy at a WalMart or a Target?
I love Loreal's Colourjuice!!! I also like Sally Hansen lip products...it really makes your lips soft!What is a great lipstick or gloss I can buy at a WalMart or a Target?
Try anything from L'Oreal - they have the greatest lipstck/ glosses you could fund at Target - not worse than Lancome or Clinique! Try using a rich color and transparant touch of gloss in the middle of your lips - it's very sexy and fits anybody - even girls with thin lips
Neutrogena Lip Gloss


:http://www.neutrogena.com/CosmeticsDetails_89.asp


in flirt, or groove they are awesome lip gloss.
any light pink color that is neutrogena brand
Revlon has great lipsticks and glosses! Check them out.
dont buy anything like that at walmart...most likely it has been opened and used...but they have some great stuff at Target!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers