Friday, December 4, 2009

How can I make my lips look bigger without using any gloss or lipstick?

I have pretty full lips but I want them to be a bigger, like model-big, but I want it to look very natural. What can I do? Any suggestions that don't require makeup are definitely welcome as well.How can I make my lips look bigger without using any gloss or lipstick?
Avon's Anew Plump %26amp; Smooth Lip System. It's a 2-step application by first going around the lips to get the smooth effect eliminating any lines and creases, than follow with the application directly onto the lips to get the fullness effect it produces on the lips. I tried it and it works! It's still on sale right now, you can order it for $15.00How can I make my lips look bigger without using any gloss or lipstick?
Hey I have the same problem, but if you take pure cinamin and mix it with pepirmint oil then rub it on ur lips, it will make them really plump! Report Abuse

wow the person above me is crazy.


why would u put hot sauce on ur lips


truthfuly if u want bigger lips but refuse to use make up thats ur problem
u should use lip liner that is close to the color of ur lips
Plastic Surgery!!!
take a lipliner that is the same color as your natural lipcolor. Basically apply it how you want your lips to look. blend it so it looks natural and it should appear to make your lips look bigger.
Collagen injections.
walk around puckering them...that's what angelina looks like she's doing.
Get into a fistfight. Side effects may include dark bags under the eyes.
rub your lips or bite them lightly with your teeth before a picture or whenever you want them to look big...
They have this lip gloss that makes your lips look bigger and fuller. I heard it burns a little though, and it actually works.
constantly bite them
What the hell??? these guys are stupid! U SPECIFICALLY told them u DONT want to use makeup!








and Im guessing u dont want surgery or anything.





and the girl who talked about angelina jolie.....THATS NOT TRUE! SHE USES A LIP PLUMP!!!!!!!!





ok......now 2 the question. lol




















One person told me to put hot sauce on my lips. but..Im too scared to try it...lol.





u know wht makes my lips bigger???? after i brush my teeth there big. So I put chapstick on (or vaseline) and then chew MINTY FRESH gum.


Hope i helped.....GOOD LUCK =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers