Friday, December 4, 2009

Why do I have purple lipss and whats a good nude lipstick/gloss to cover them upp?

I'm 14, and I have purple lips. my mom does too buttttt my dad has pink lips. I HATE THEM, Why do I have themmm and how can I fix them? If nottt, what is a good nude lipstick/gloss I can use. Pleasee and Thankkkkyou!





xox GODD BLESS





VANNEWhy do I have purple lipss and whats a good nude lipstick/gloss to cover them upp?
Sorry sweetie but I don't have the answer as to why you have the purple tone lips. You can google that question if you like.





But I do know how to cover them with makeup. You have a few options.





You can use a lip primer solution. MAC offers one and you apply it first, it makes the lip color neutral and then you add your desired color, like clear oy whatever you want.





Lipstick is another option. MAC came out with a Naked Launch and N1 would look great on you. It will nude out your lip color. They offer colors like Blankety and Peachstock as well. I use those colors as a base sometimes when I want to nude out the lip. If you use a lipstick you can always add clear lip gloss over it and make it into a gloss. I perfer to wear glosses than lipsticks any day.





Specialty lipglosses is another option. MAC has corrective color glosses every few years. There is a greentone lipgloss that they came out with, forgot the name, but when applied to red or purple tones lips the color came out more pinkish, still green on my natural lip color but would be different on yours. The also have some intense yellow and greentone glosses there, that would help but the ones that are in stores are much more sheer than the one they came out with years ago that I mentioned previously.








Visit Macpro.com and check out your options. Don't go to a Macy's, Nordstroms, or Bloomingdale's MAC counter, most artist don't know and haven't had to use the pro specialty items before. Go to a MAC Pro location when you are looking for locations in your area. They can provide the best in person help.





If you have any questions please just IM me, I am more than happy to help.Why do I have purple lipss and whats a good nude lipstick/gloss to cover them upp?
Apply a LITTLE bit of concealer on your lips and then apply a nude, natural looking lipstick (not too light or you'll look washed out) and then a gloss over top of it.





And try to wear bold lipstick more often like bright reds and pinks.
  • myspace pages
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting providers