Friday, December 11, 2009

Would you let a guy try your lipstick/gloss if he asked in confidence?

Yup... I'd also dress him up real pretty, and spank him.Would you let a guy try your lipstick/gloss if he asked in confidence?
I had an ex who let me put on every lipstick and lip gloss I owned on him. It started off as a joke, and I really didn't care, but then I thought about how much he let me talk him into anything. He was a puppet. I'll never let a boyfriend do it again.Would you let a guy try your lipstick/gloss if he asked in confidence?
I think you should let him try it.





Possibles:


He's curious about how it feels on, he thinks its hot, its a fetish, he might be gay or curious about makeup in general, it could also be no big deal at all. but let him try it. who does that hurt?
do u mean like try as in the taste? haha in that case yes. i mean if its on ur lips(like so he kisses u or watever). but its just wrong for a guy to put on lipgloss. and gross u dont know where those lips have been ;D
Yeh, cos he'd probably only wanna 4 a laugh and if he asks in confidence he's confident with his sexuality!
If he is someone I am involved with, of course! I wouldn't pick up any bacteria I didn't already have from kissing him. If not, then I would probably hesitate, but PURELY FOR HYGENIC REASONS.
I dont see why not. Its not strange if women dress in men style suits but it is for men trying women stuff. Double standards.
thats a tough one! if he was one of my gay friends...why not?!


but if we were in a relationship, prolly not. i might ask if he was kidding or ask why first...
For hygiene reason I'd say ';no';, I don't let my mates either. But I've got nothing against it in principle.
YES, definitely.
No not really unless he had a good reason for wanting to.
of course!! i would seriously like to dress him up paint his nails and stuff LOL!!!!
yes!!! i would encourage it
Sure, why not?
uhm...No.
erm no. you shouldn't share makeup..
Yeah sure why not. My lipgloss is flavored and who doesn't like those flavors?
umm..sure
no but im not a girl
its prob a jk
i guess.....
not any more!!





i did once and he ate the whole damn tube!!
yeahh, sure.


why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers