Sunday, December 13, 2009

Does your lipstick or gloss come off too soon and too easily?

What's the best brand to buy to avoid thisDoes your lipstick or gloss come off too soon and too easily?
Yes. I wear MAC lipgloss and have to retouched every time.Does your lipstick or gloss come off too soon and too easily?
I use Mary Kay's Lip Primer...keeps my lipstick on SO much longer!





don't buy any of those all day lipsticks you see on tv- they are really bad for your lips!
It isn't the brand its the behaivior. If you want to have lipstick you have to lay of the dip stick.
cover girl
Maybeline has a series, I think it´s called ';stay on';.


Works for me!
If your looking for an invisiable lip gloss I would say go with mac cosmestic's.It's gonna cost you but it's worth it.Try not to put so much on.You don't wanna look like you just got back from the buffet at KFC..lol! or you could try covergirl it's cheaper and easier to find.
yes it does...I don't think there is a good brand to buy - if you buy the kind that stay on all day, they dry out your lips!
i was told chanel lipstick lasts long.
apply regular chapstick B 4 appling lipstick - it will stay on longer. (and pay attention to licking your lips- then try not to)


and drink all drinks with a straw
I usuallu use MAC....theyre a little sticky but they stay on long!
too soon and easily
sally hansen has 1 that lastes 18 hours it actually works
I find that Rimmel of London stays on a long time, even after drinking.
i use bath and body works brand and i never have a problem
i use gloss
she is right...unless you buy a brand that is made to last it will wear off and you will need to reapply after anything touches your lips.I dont mind because I usually just do my eyes up and then just gloss my lips
I'm not sure about what brand to recommend, but I do know that you should buy a lipstick that has a stain-quality. How you find this out is by applying it on the top of your hand or on the underside of your forearm and then wipe it off with a tissue. If the lipstick has a stain in it, you will still be able to see the color. You should also place a thin bit of foundation on your lips just before applying your lipstick.
Revlon colorstay soft and smooth. Goes on like a regular lip stick, but stays on and doesn't fade or clump. It's also not drying or anything like that. Also, they've got great shades to choose from!
I use Covergirl ';Wetslicks'; on my lips - it stays on just fine! Of course I reapply after lunch and before I see my man after work!
I've tried Cover Girl Outlast and it hurt my lips, my sister also said the same thing. Somehow it pulls the moisture out of you lips. I've just bought Revlon Color Stay, it dry you out, but not nearly as badly as Cover Girls. Those are the only tow that I have tried, but if you do find a good one, let me know.
Way too easy, it gets on my nerves!!!! Best thing to do is to make sure your foundation covers your lips (it's supposed to help), then apply lipstick with a brush to start with, then apply properly and blot lips together and on a tissue. It's supposed to make it stay on longer, but gloss, I have no idea!!! Good luck!


I do find that brands that say they last longer freeze my lips, so good luck in finding a good one! Also, my boyf thinks I'm disgusting, but gently lick the top of your glass before you press your lips against it to drink, it does help it stop coming off!
yes mine does but i buy the cover girl gloss it stays on longer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers