Friday, December 11, 2009

Any body ever have a reaction to lip gloss or lipstick?

My lips will become very dry and itchy after I wear any kind of lip product, even chapstick doesn't work well. any clue as to what ingredient may be causing this?Any body ever have a reaction to lip gloss or lipstick?
I get little spots around my lips after using some lipsticks. It's the preservatives they use that I'm allergic to. You can now get hypoallergenic lipsticks from any good pharmacy/cosmetics store, and it might not be the 'in' thing, but Avon does a range that I have never reacted to.Any body ever have a reaction to lip gloss or lipstick?
Yeah, I stopped wearing lipstick as a teen. I get these small bumps around my mouth and they take forever to go away. I don't want anyone thinking I had herpes of the mouth or anything. Once I switched to lip gloss, I haven't had those problems anymore. It's probably those chemicals they use in the lipstick that causes breakouts. That's why they've come out with those natural cosmetic lines I guess.
I'm not sure, but ANY lip plumpers you use will cause everyone to have an allergic reaction. That's why it makes your lips bigger. You may want to compare all the lip glosses %26amp; lipsticks and what not and check if they all share a similar ingredient. Burt's Bees makes all natural makeup so you may be able to use it.
i never had that reaction
I have had a reaction before to lipstick, but not the drying effects. I would suggest using vaseline to gloss your lips with, and look for Aveda, or maybe Neutrogena. It's hard to say because they are so many different things used.
THERE ARE MANY CHEMICALS IN TRADITIONAL CHAPSTICKS AND LIPSTICKS.


TRY AVEDA.


IT'S MORE EXPENSIVE, BUT IT IS MORE NATURAL AND NO CHEMICALS. OR TRY L'BRI COSMETICS. VERY NATURAL.


GOOD LUCK.
that happend to me once but i switched chapstick and lipgloss and it cleared

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers