Friday, December 4, 2009

Which lipstick/lip gloss is the sexiest to put on?Do you prefer peach or pink coloured?

Do you have any favourite brands for lipstick?Which lipstick/lip gloss is the sexiest to put on?Do you prefer peach or pink coloured?
I use Clinque full potential gloss.


I love that stuff sonny.





I definitely like pink colored more.


Peach may be more natural, but I've always imagined lips being pink so to me it seems more natural.Which lipstick/lip gloss is the sexiest to put on?Do you prefer peach or pink coloured?
as a guy i like red. what really turns me on is a deep deep red. but i also think not all girls look good in lipstick, so it might be better to not wear any.
my favorite lipstick is





windsor rose





by maybelline





%26lt;3
go for covergirl pink lipgloss ; ) beautiful!!! u will be one sexy lady ; )
Peach. Light, pale colors make people look younger and fresher,
i go for peach i look


like eva longoria


suppa hot! lol


:]
I like NYC Colors.
That's a tough one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers