Sunday, December 13, 2009

Is it better to buy sticky lip gloss? Or smooth and silky lipstick? Or like the all day lipstick?

Please let me know the difference in these three...!


Like...is sticky good? I know its preference but does it help it stay on longer? Do most women go with the ';all day'; lip color?





If ';all day'; lip coloring, what brand is the best? Thanks!Is it better to buy sticky lip gloss? Or smooth and silky lipstick? Or like the all day lipstick?
I am a make up freak and definitely recommend smooth and silky


lip gloss it may rub off but the actual lip gloss will last longer. For the brand I recommend chanel or cover girl oh and dior.DONT use smackers it does not show up properly its just cheap glossy stuff.


Here are my reosons not to use all day lip gloss itdoes notlast all day


it can dry out your lips and make them crackly so they look really ugly


and dondinte sticky liplip glossuse it looks fowl and you cant get it off


easy if the liplip gloss aint ur color.





Hope my advice has helped!!!Is it better to buy sticky lip gloss? Or smooth and silky lipstick? Or like the all day lipstick?
An all-day lipstick, or long wearing lipstick usually dries out your lips. It's better paired w/ a nice lip liner to fill in color for your lips, so when it dries out, fine lines and creases on your lips won't show.





A smooth lipstick w/ a silky finish doesn't stay on for too long. The colors and texture of these lipsticks are fabulous, but you have to re-apply them often all through out the day.





A lip gloss provides a hint of color w/c is sheer and shiny, some have more pigment than the others so it's not as sheer, and some have glitter on it to add ommphh to your lips. There are lip gloss out there that are marketed as non-sticky, but you have to try them to know for sure. From experience, I find that lip gloss last longer than the smooth lipstick w/ silky finish.








I actually have all 2 out of 3 types of lip wear that you mentioned and I lean towards the lip gloss. I have short pixie hair so wearing lip gloss is not a problem for me. I like the smooth lipstick because the colors are gorgeous and the finish is remarkable. I don't really use an all-day lipstick because it's drying.





As for brands, I lean towards Shiseido, Kanebo and Shu Uemura.
I would suggest smooth and silky...doesnt last all day but doesn't attract food and hair in the way sticky does.





Sticky glosses last a while but attract any food, hair, debris so you constantly have to check yourself.





All day can be very drying and the colour will gradually fade leaving a dry kind of film.





Clinique make lovely buttery lipsticks as do bobbi brown. They are a bit more expensive but worth the money





On the flipside Maybelline and maxfactor do some nice lipsticks which will also last a while.





With more expensive brands you will find a larger colour range but the choice is yours.





Good luck
well I use 'sticky' lip gloss, and I like it because it stays on longer. However, if your going to be outside, where there's a breeze, I wouldn't wear it. I have longer hair and it tends to get stuck to my lips when I'm outside. So I only wear it indoors.





All- day stuff never actually lasts all day. :/





smooth %26amp; silky is nice, but like any other lipstick, it wears off fast and you'll find yourself reapplying numerous times.
Sticky gets your hair stuck in it and then it makes your hair sticky and when you kiss someone it isn't very nice.


Smooth and silky I find is better even though it will come off n surfaces.


All day generally isn't all day so you pay more for a marginal difference.





My vote is Smooth an Silky.





And you haven't said anything about your hair colour or skin colour for people to be able to suggest colours.





http://www.ehow.com/how_3216_choose-lips鈥?/a>


that link will help you choose the right tones for you.





Hope this helped.
Sticky ones do stay on longer...





Smooth and Silky lipstick is nice, too, depending on the look you want, but it wears off just like any lipstick...





And about all-day lip color, I don't like those because 1). they do not stay on all day by any means, and 2). They find their way into every line in your lips...would you want that?








So, all in all I would go with sticky lipglosses
silky is better





sticky is annoying
Definitely use all day lip color. Lip gloss get's sticky in your hair, and smooth lip stick can wipe off.


the best brand is probably Cover Girl, it works great.


Hope that helps(:
I use smooth and silky cause my hair gets caught in sticky lipstick..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers