Friday, June 25, 2010

Which do you ladies prefer lip gloss or lipstick?

It seems like girls are using lip gloss more than lipstick to me. So I need to know which is better.Which do you ladies prefer lip gloss or lipstick?
I prefer lip gloss. I do not even own lipstick.Which do you ladies prefer lip gloss or lipstick?
lipgloss is sexier
lipgloss...
Lip gloss
lip gloss
lip gloss. I just love how its so glossy.
I like gloss better
lip gloss is much better... lipstick tends to stain the lips and make you look funny... lip gloss just wears off with out and staining
Im a smoker so I dont wear neither it gets all over my cigerett
I prefer lip gloss!! I have big Angelina lips so if I wear lipstick especially bright they look HUGE lol...
i like lip gloss better. i dont know why i dont like lip stick - its sticky, i guess.
actually i preffer lipstick
both
No preference. Each have their use. Lipgloss moisturizes. Lipstick brings color to the face. Some lipsticks have moisturizing properties.





If you want to stay incognito or you're going for the fresh look, go for lipgloss.





Use tinted lipgloss if you want, to add a bit of color.





If you want to be noticed or stand-out or if you're going for a bold-look, lipstick it is.





Then again, if you want to go incognito and have a fresh look and want the matte effect, you can opt for the neutral color lipsticks.





Whichever you choose, make sure that they have sunblock and that they moisturize your lips.
I prefer lip gloss. Mainly cause lipstick is to heavy, I like somthing that feels more like chapstick and has a lot less color. I ususally just wear some light pink or clear w/ light reflectors lip gloss. Plus lipstick is way to expensive to buy if your want something the same color as your lips!!!
i'm not a woman, but i prefer lip gloss. it doesn't stain my undies.
Lip gloss
I like to wear lip pencil,with lip gloss on top.





I don't think lipstick looks very natural.
I prefer lipstick - makes my lips look more natural and hides any imperfections ...lipgloss never seems to last long enough on my lips. And makes my lips feel kinda yucky and wet all the time, and always seems to get on my teeth and before long all I can taste is my lipgloss. blah!
Lip gloss - shiny and sexy :)
lip gloss
Lip gloss.
Though most prefer lip gloss, the fall and winter trend will be lipstick. Color will have more pigment, less transparency, and less shine.
Lipstick. My lips feel naked without it.
Lipgloss wins, hands down. Lip stick taste horrible and it's really just icky. It leaves nasty discoloration on your lips when you take it off, and it gets in the creases of your lips. Most lipsticks are made with lead and fish scales. Lipgloss just seems like an all around better choice. I prefer Lipsmakers, I know it's supposedly for little girls but it tastes awesome and it makes licking my lips while wearing it a fun experience.
i prefer lipstick. the colour stays longer and it doesn't get sticky. but i sometimes use lipgloss as well.
I prefer lip gloss.
I'm a huge fan of lip gloss but it's hard to kiss with it on because then your partner looks all silly with shiny lips, that's where lipstick is better (if it's the kind that doesn't come off) BUT to answer your question, I prefer lip gloss!
lipgloss, it feels better.
lip gloss-it's shinny and smooth, and has killer color!
lipgloss..it looks more natural

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers