Friday, June 25, 2010

Best lip gloss/lipstick color for me?

i love red lipstick, but i have red hair so i feel like it clashes with it. any suggestions on lip color for me?





i have red hair, brown eyes, pale skin (although i get tan in the summer).Best lip gloss/lipstick color for me?
red lips or pink/nude colors :)Best lip gloss/lipstick color for me?
i think a light pink with a hint of orange would look amazing on you!


:)


like this color in the link below!


http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=rt18cn%26amp;s鈥?/a>
I dont think there is anything wrong with having red hair and wearing red lipstick as it goes with most hair colours.





You could also try a nude colour or light pink





hope this helps
A nude or light pink would look amazing with your colors. Mary Kay has great glosses if you are interested let me know. I am a Mary Kay consultant and all first time customers get a discount! hope to hear from you soon :)
I think a light pink lipgloss would be great for your skintone, though I would have better advice if you included a picture. You can go to a MAC store or counter and get colour matched, even at Sephora or any other beauty supply store. Whatever they say is good for you, you don't have to buy. Just remember the colour and you can always find dupes eleswhere, even at drugstores.
probably pink. and btw lucky! red hair and you get tan. lol
I would say a very sheer pink...but if you like the red just use it! It probably looks fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers