Friday, June 25, 2010

Do you wear lipstick or gloss?

Gloss!!!!Do you wear lipstick or gloss?
I can't stand lipstick it cakes and dries out my lips. I usually use lip balm and gloss.Do you wear lipstick or gloss?
I usually wear a little lip gloss over some lipstick so that the color lasts longer.





xo tinkerbell xo
both
Lip gloss/lip balms.





Lipstick looks weird on me.
both, but mostly gloss
gloss
Gloss and chapstick.
never leave the house without gloss : )
I like my girl to wear lipgloss. So sexy and makes kissing all the better.
mac lustre lip gloss
lip gloss! I really like victoria secret lip plumper (the cheap one, and your lips wont' really plump) because it turns my lips a natural shade of pink. I have a hard time finding lipsticks of even glosses that look natural on me so this one is great. I usually put a thin layer of my foundation over my lips before the gloss. Trust me it look hot!
both actually! i layer my lips sometimes, no not too thick, but i put moiturising chaprtisck on then my bronzing chapstick, then a hint of my fave lipstick and on top my beautiful lipgloss from ';mark.'; avon! looks real hot!
lip gloss! %26lt;3





=)
i use vaseline...it softens your lips cures chapelips whilst giving a perfectly shiny effect x Jade :) x
i wear a very pale lip gloss.
lipstick with gloss over it for shine
usually gloss or just vaseline...basically never lipstick...i go for the colored gloss at formal events
gloss or chapstick on regular days, and lipstick when im dressing up!
I wear lipgloss. I love MAC tinted lipglass. I wear the color Cultured like all the time.
gloss, i doesn't stain like some lipsticks can do.
clear or pale gloss so it looks quite natural and not to made up
gloss.... i cant stand lipstick...
I wear lipgloss, it's pretty without seeming like I'm trying to hard to be pretty.
Lipgloss
sometimes both, but usually lip gloss.
I wear Carmax on regular days, but if I'm going somewhere special I wear lipstick.
Lip gloss definetly because whenever I try put lipstick on it just feel heavy and cakey on my lips. I don't know why but it feels a little wierd with lipstick on me. Lipstick is just not for me because some colors are either too dark or too light. When i take off lipstick it makes my lips feel dry and chapped. And plus lip gloss looks much better on me anyway.
neither.
i wear lipgloss becuase i hate the way lipstick looks on me. and it's dull too so i use gloss instead
Most of the time I wear chapstick, but every once in awhile i'll wear lipstick, especially if i'm going out to dinner. I hate how it rubs off....wish those 12 hour lipsticks would really work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers