Friday, June 25, 2010

Whats better lip gloss or lipstick? what price is too expensive for make up?

GUH-LOSS ALL THE WAY!!!


Hey if the makeup is really good quality and expensive, it's worth it. If its cheap lookin and expensive, don't buy it. My fave brands are MAC, NARS, and Chanel. Try those. :) Whats better lip gloss or lipstick? what price is too expensive for make up?
lip gloss is better and cheaper than lipstick


I would recommend trying estee lauder high gloss lip gloss it's awesome...the price is expensive but


it keeps you lips smooth, soft and glossy without being sticky


you might want to try the following shades:





-Berry


-Blush (I have this shad and it's great)


-Clear


-Coral


-Flamingo


-Honey


-Pearl


-Rose


Whats better lip gloss or lipstick? what price is too expensive for make up?
Lip gloss, because it just enhances your natural color, and it doesnt show up when you take a drink, but thats just what I think. I once bought a 30 dollar lip closs with cologyn, which was a lot. But I usually go with whatevers at bath and body works, because I love theirs.
Lip Stick definitely! I never see the point in lip gloss because all the lip glosses i have ever tried don't even show up! lol


I like red lippy, and wear it almost constantly :)








I would probably only go up to £8 for lipstick maybe just over £10 if it was really good.
Lip gloss is better in my opinion because:





Not as much comes off when you have a drink


It is more sheer and therefore more natural looking


Often cheaper





I wouldn't spend more than £20/$40 dollars on a lip gloss, and for that much it should be special x
I wear both and sometimes together! MK is my favorite, they moisturize and condition my lips, its way better than lip balm!


http://www.marykay.com/bvelazquez/color/…
When I was at school I used to love to wear lipstick and I was always getting into trouble but I much prefer lip gloss now because it feels better and seems a little more natural but still makes your lips look special.
lip gloss look better





answer mine plez





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
Depends on your budget. I prefer lip gloss. Lip stick just doesn't suit me and I can never find the right shade. I always buy drugstore brands cause I'm not that into makeup and I would rather spend more money on clothes.
It's all about preference and what you're comfortable with.





Lipgloss generally is for a soft, natural day look.
I'd have to say lip gloss.





Lipstick just doesn't suit me - makes my lips look all caked up..





And nothing's too expensive as long as you have the money...
i like lipstick myself lipgloss is too sticky and my hair gets in my face all the time...sticks to it
lipgloss is tonnes cheaper than lipstick!!
lipgloss


because it give u more moisture, and u can have color


but lipstip just mainly color
i like lip gloss, because my lips are pretty pink naturally so i just need a clear or a nude :]
Gloss!
lipgloss
lip gloss is better... hmmm, 2 expensive? It all depends


on wat ur gonna buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers