Friday, June 25, 2010

Dark Lipstick/Gloss...?

Has anyone tried the new trend of wearing black, brown, or dark red lip color? I think it looks incredibly silly. All these makeup stores are saying it looks great on any skin color. Do people actually believe those kind of lies? Haha! I'd leave black lips for the goth kids. It's staying far away from me that's for sure!!





What do you guys think?Dark Lipstick/Gloss...?
NO black or brown!! But dk red is sexy.I wear it on special occasions,plus u need to pick the right red tone.Dark Lipstick/Gloss...?
yahh it does haha





but ive wore black lipstick before


and it kinda looked ok but im sort of emo so it matched me


haha :D


omg!!!


thats ecactly what my lips looked like lol :D
Ew. Stick to having black lips for halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers