Friday, June 25, 2010

Guys: Do you like girls with say lipstick/colored gloss or nude lips with a shear gloss or chapstick?

Girls can answer, but I am just trying to see what MOST guys like. Give me details and be honest.Guys: Do you like girls with say lipstick/colored gloss or nude lips with a shear gloss or chapstick?
I dont like lipstick.. it tastes terribleGuys: Do you like girls with say lipstick/colored gloss or nude lips with a shear gloss or chapstick?
most of my guy friends tell me they love the nude lipgloss, like what j-lo wears.
Any chapstick or lip gloss that can help you suck it
I prefer the look of lipstick, but I prefer to kiss lips without lipstick on them. Confusing enough? I don't want to wear a girl's lipstick.
Lipstick tastes so nasty. I'd rather have the girl have nothing on than that.
Chap stick is okay, but I hate gloss.
Just a little gloss that make the lips sparkle just a little.
lol
I think most guys like a nice light coloured gloss, not totally goopy and sticky though.
nude lips,
guys don't like lipstick, as it comes off on them. they sometimes like lipgloss, but it can taste revolting too. really expensive lipgloss like hard candy/urban decay/benefit is probably the best, as it tastes nicer... or just a touch of balm, perhaps?
I know when kissing guys it's better if they don't have on any chapstick at the time but if they usually wear it because then their lips aren't dry and gross. I would try to find some nice lip gloss that is good for your lips because a lot of them can sort of tear them up and make it impossible to go without. Never use lipgloss with any kind of glitter or other particles because that damages your skin.
Lipsticks tastes terrible but you can use flavored gloss and you'll look like Angelina Jolie her lips are really sexy
Flavored sheer gloss. mmmm
I think you just put lip gloss, to make your lip shine and more softer...


I hope this helps!


Bye!
my boyfriend hates lipstick. even the everlast stuff that isn't suppose to come off- it does.





he prefers lip balm that's nude





I prefer lip balm though, I figure if I'm going to pay for something on my lips I might as well go with a product that will still give a shine but actually help my lips which is why I go with balm and not gloss or lipstick.
As long as it doesn't come off on my d*ck whilst you sucketh upon, then I am without quarrel

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers