Friday, June 25, 2010

Do you think it's weird gor a guy to wear lipstick or lips gloss?

YesDo you think it's weird gor a guy to wear lipstick or lips gloss?
Yes,but if a guy has chapped,dry lips,why not use lip gloss.Do you think it's weird gor a guy to wear lipstick or lips gloss?
No way, i doesn't mtter t me if a person's gay or just femine, they have the right to be different. I have the girliest friend ever, and he's cool.
yes are you kinding me. that is so weird!!!!!!
YES
ewwwwwww that would freak me out


:/
kinda.. but hey, zac efron wears fake eyelashes and mascara. haha.
UNLESS THEY ARE GAY?? You all cant be serious!!! Why would you accept a MAN,, any MAN,, gay or straight to wear lipstick or gloss... That would fall into the same area as, it is OK for lesbians to wear mullet haircuts but not straight women... It's just WRONG either way!
Unless hes a dragqueen....yes especially if it is super glossy or tinted.... creepy
yes!
yes
Hey I grew up just outside of New York when Glam Rock hit the scene (just think of the New York Dolls and Lou Reed's first four albums). So the lipstick is only little strange. If this is the only thing in his ';weird column'; then what's the problem?
gosh yeah unless they are a gay queen!
Chapstick, but not lipgloss or lipstick.
um.. personally- i think its a little odd- if they r gay then i think its fine but if it were my boyfriend then no..
yes..no matter wut


but i agree with the ppl tht say lip balm is ok
Not unless their gay or feel comfortable about it! Dont you think its all a bit ironic how girls can act and dress like boys (tomboys) but guys can't dress and act like girls??? =S
is it weird? well if he's gay no but if he's claiming to be straight then yes. I don't want a man more feminine than me. Chapstick will do just fine.
Yes it's unnatural and if you make your boyfriend do it he will (and should) get made fun of by all his buddies.
kind of
Uhm my friend who was gay always wore lipgloss I thought it was cute on him :) Now if my boyfriend was to do that not so much lol
yes, and I don't care if they're gay or not.... c'mon.
my dad sometimes puts on lipbalm because he thinks his lips are dry





he is the least gay person ever....





but i think it would be weird for them to wear lipstick or coloured stuff
a bit. . .but then I think its weird for girls to wear lip gloss. I've never personally seen the appeal.
Yes, I think it's weird and it looks weird. Chapstick should do the job!
I think it's a little weird, yes. And all men who are gay do not wear lipstick or lipgloss! That was very stereotypical of them.
unless there gay or they feel comfertable wearing it.
Yes but if they feel comfortable then no one can make them not wear it. It is their life, after all!
Not entierly horrible...but if my guy friends came to school in gloss...I'd be freaked..


chap stick is okay though...


gotta have soft lips for smoochin'!
yes.. unless of course he's gay.. and wants to show it..
yes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers