Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which cosmetics line has the best lip gloss and lipstick?

And why?


Thanks :)Which cosmetics line has the best lip gloss and lipstick?
1. Best lipsticks are by MAC.


2. Best lipglosses are by BOBBI BROWN.





I can`t really explain but they readlly do standout.





Hope that helped.





Good Luck.





Good Bye.Which cosmetics line has the best lip gloss and lipstick?
Arbonne!





Our FYI lip gloss is thicker then other lip glosses so it stays on longer.





Our lipstick has seed oil in it so it's more moist then other lipsticks.





In addition to that all of our products (including our make up) are:





Botanically Based


Ph Correct


Dermatologist tested


Never tested on Animals


Contains no animal products or by-products


Contains no mineral oil


Hypoallergenic





I hope this info helps! If you have any questions, feel free to contact me by email directly from the website.
I personally like Dior and Chanel. Why? You can feel the difference once you try them on. I find that with MAC lip products it can dry my lips out over time but not with the ones from the 2 brands I mentioned. But then again my lips are pretty sensitive
Maybelline, Avon, Maxx Factor, and many others.
Mayballine and Lancome

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers