Friday, June 25, 2010

Ladies, what's your favorite lip plumping gloss or lipstick?

Any brand! =) Ladies, what's your favorite lip plumping gloss or lipstick?
My favorite lip plumping lip gloss is City lips, but Avon sells a pretty good lip plumper too.My favorite lip gloss is from Sephora called brilliant. Good luck with the search.








http://www.citycosmetics.com/Ladies, what's your favorite lip plumping gloss or lipstick?
I hate Lip Injection from too faced it hurts when I apply it really badly and it feels awful on the lips (sticky like spilled dried fruit juice) My favorite is defiantly Buxom from the Bare Escentauls make up line. Their colors are varied and all very nice it makes your lips plumper and instead of burning give your lips a really nice minty tingle.
DuWop Lip Venom is probably the best I've tried.


If you can't stand the burn of the Lip Venom, try Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper.
I agree, Buxom by Bare Escentuals is the BEST plumping gloss ever! They now also make a full color Buxom that looks like lipstick, too!
My favorite is Urban Decay it has little flecks of gold shimmer that really brightens up your face,and it doesn't burn my lips as bad as some of the other one like Duwop
I really like the Almay Hydracolor lipstick. This site even offers if for free!
chapstick


just don't get hooked

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers