Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'm going out tonight what color lipstick or lip gloss should I wear and should I use a lip pencil.?

I'm african american dark skin. I have dark brown eyes and jet black hair.I'm going out tonight what color lipstick or lip gloss should I wear and should I use a lip pencil.?
i would use a ligth or dark color depending on your skin toneI'm going out tonight what color lipstick or lip gloss should I wear and should I use a lip pencil.?
Always use a lip pencil. It prevents your lipstick from bleeding. Also, you can even up any imperfections in your lip line. I think a darker mauve would look great. After you put on your lipstick, set it by placing a tissue over your lips, and then brushing loose powder over top. Then apply lip gloss. Your lips will look very sexy and very kissable!!!





Have fun tonight!!!!
A beautiful pink lipgloss that is pale and sheer would be pretty. Try going to ULTA ask on of their makeup ladies to suggest something! Good Luck!
With your skin tone, you could go for a deeper maroon color with just a shiny gloss for a more dramatic look. Use a pencil only if you need to define your lip line, or if you have problems w/ your color bleeding!
it all depends on what your wearing, but if your really confused just go simple, something sheer colored with a dab of gloss for shine. good luck have fun
Where are you going? Age?
bright red would look great or green! jk, a shiny clear lipgloss isn't bad
wouldn't that depend on what clothes you're wearing. of course that governs the purse and shoes as well as the earings. Am I right?
Do not use the lip pencil. I hate that crap
here is a tip though for lip liner:


never use an liner that is different then the color of your lipstick


and for lipstick you should do red and because of your skin tone you can use any red however i recomend a burgubdy or warm red


when wearing red lipstick its a good idea to place a little foundation outside of lip and place liner the same color as your lips then place red lipstick red lipstick tends to run off your face good luck!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers