Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What colour lipstick/gloss to wear?

i have medium auburn hair, beige skin, and dark green eyes.





please do not say red. im a teenager so im looking for a light natural shade. if you could give me a link like from www.revlon.com or www.covergirl.com and pick out a shade i might like that would be great!What colour lipstick/gloss to wear?
neutrogena has great soothing, hydrating lipglosses. the best thing is that they have different shades. the tubes last a long time, and weirdly, they smell very pleasant too. hayden panitterie is obsessed with this line of makeup :D so am i actually. i go to target or walmart and i can pick out the shade that i like the best. go with a light pink or a less dark color if you are not sure at first. What colour lipstick/gloss to wear?
I would say based on your description sheerly burgundy in the lipglide sheer line of revlon, it's neutral enough to wear while playing up your eyes, or if your like me the the lipcolor will actually bring out your eyes too.


Then again, you could always do the widespread, barely there pinks or the browny pinks too.
I have red hair and I am a fan of the berry colors from Almay. I go for lip gloss as opposed to lipstick so it isn't quite so ';there';.





Also, just an observation but if I had auburn hair and dark green eyes I would basically go for a neutral lipcolor and play up my eyes
http://www.covergirl.com/products/produc鈥?/a>


use that chart o find your shade, or you could take their color match quiz!
I really like the Almay Hydracolor lipstick. This site even offers if for free!
I would say light pink.
pink or light brown lip gloss would go great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers