Friday, June 25, 2010

What color lipstick/gloss is right for me?

I've never worn much makeup, but I'm 20 and I'd like to try some without going broke, it's too expensive to buy lipstick (Or more likely gloss since I just want it for casual makeup) that won't look good on me.


I have very pale skin, green eyes, and medium red brown hair.





If you could also recommend colors for blush?





I've got eye makeup down, but only because they sold it in a section for green eyes ;) My Mom doesn't wear makeup, and I'd be too embarrassed to ask my friends.What color lipstick/gloss is right for me?
from the way you describe your face, I think as far as lipgloss goes, you would look good with a kind of coral color, pale pink, or just plain clear gloss. blush... maybe a light cinnamon color, or light pink.What color lipstick/gloss is right for me?
Well I prefer Lip Gloss better so I suggest you use one called Roll On Lip Glow which is made by the Igloo company. I like the pink one that tastes like strawberry. For Blush you should use a light brown or a light rose colored pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers