Friday, June 25, 2010

Is lipstick a must or does gloss work just as well?

i have fairly large lips, so i usually do not wear lipstick. Maybe i should?Is lipstick a must or does gloss work just as well?
How old are you?





Lipsticks last longer, but glosses are prettier, sheerer and the in thing right now.





If a gloss isn't giving you enough oomph, try a shade of lipstick you like and apply a light coloured or clear gloss on top. This will add the perfect finishing touch to any pout.Is lipstick a must or does gloss work just as well?
I really think it depends on the color! But i prefer lip gloss
i think gloss is great, i always wear gloss .it is sexier.
Glosses give a more youthful appearance to the lips, and tend to be more moisturizing than lip sticks. I am 28 and I only wear glosses. Philosophy and Smashbox glosses are the best out there. You should try them. :o)
i like lip gloss
It depends on you.


I prefer lip gloss, lipstick is OK but lip gloss works better for me. Besides nothing's a ';must';. You don't think you need lip stick/gloss? Then don't wear it.


Good luck! :)
I use both. To make your lips look smaller try using darker colors; lighter colors tend to make the lips look fuller. Gloss works just fine too.
Gloss is really nice. I prefer it to lipstick. I have fuller lips, too.
Lip gloss is a must have, and lipstick does look good, but when you put lip gloss over it, it looks even better. The best lip gloss there is, hands down, MAC Lip Glass. Awesome lip gloss. It lasts a whole lot longer than any lip gloss i have ever tried.!!!
I prefer gloss over lipstick because it gives you that sexy wet look. You usually can't get that from lipstick.
Lip gloss gives you a wet look. And lip stick more a bold look.
its all relative-do you like how the lipstick looks or the gloss? i usually use gloss-there are so many colors,and lipstick feels so old lady to me! plus, gloss usually has at least a scent, if not flavor, and the flavor ones make yummy kisses!
it depends what age you are . if you are less than 25 gloss looks pretty. beyond that age a lipstick looks glossier.
I think lip gloss is better and you can find it in all sorts of colors.
gloss is prettier...and it also depends on ur age...if ur younger then 20...u shouldnt wear lipstick cuz like..itz too dark of a color...unless u use like...pink or sumthin light....gloss adds a lil younger attraction thingy to my face...
it depends what kind of look your going for, lipstick and lipgloss looks good on any age, if u apply it right and use the right color. I use both. I apply the lipstick first, then a clear gloss or one with a light color

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers